Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks (1453)
NOC Job Title: Customer Service Adviser
Job Number: 339015
Job Location(s): Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Who We Are:
We are a Port Coquitlam-based IT company, serving clients across Canada, US and parts of Europe. We are a tightly knit team with a unique dynamic and strong sense of loyalty. We believe in progression and cohesion through collaboration.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Client Services Team. If you can communicate effectively and are personable, empathetic and quick on your feet, then we’d like to invite you to come and join our team.
We serve clients across Canada, US and parts of Europe and are a tightly knit team with a unique dynamic and strong sense of loyalty.
While we do train you, we’d like you to have some basic skills:
- Experience in basic computer applicatoins (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Passionate about helping other
- Organized and empathic
- Great with problem solving
- Managing key client accounts
- Interacting with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Logging service tickets
- Triage (general reception/dispatch)
- Communicating (inbound/outbound) with clients
- Assisting with handling and processing warranty claims
- Redirecting problems to appropriate resource
Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Employment includes a comprehensive Employee Health Benefits Package (health, dental, vision). We also provide funding for training and further education.
Thank you for your interest in this position and we look forward to your application.
How to Apply