Who is LinkPoint?
LinkPoint is a leading full-service IT firm and managed services provider for small and medium sized businesses. With a team of intelligent and enthusiastic specialists working in a collaborative environment, LinkPoint has become an integral part of businesses across BC and beyond.
About the job!
LinkPoint is looking for a motivated and organized Social Media Associate to join our team, part-time with potential to become a full-time position. In this role, you will be the face of LinkPoint online. If you’re ambitious, adaptable, and enjoy solving problems, you just passed the first test!
- Develop and manage the execution of social marketing campaigns for different services and products
- Create brand strategies and execution plans on social platforms
- An expert in understanding what works for the Community, making sure that the content we develop has the greatest impact and resonance
- Analysis of cultural, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Inform off-platform thinking in creative and content briefs: competitor and cultural analysis
- Work on various special projects – managing their moving parts, timelines, and stakeholders – as dictated by unique business needs in an emerging market
- Work a flexible schedule: this is a part-time role that may require availability on evenings and weekends
- Experience working with consumer-facing brands (client side experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social marketing campaigns
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver impactful marketing solutions
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Outstanding creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills amongst senior leadership
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with subject line “Application – Social Media Associate”.