LinkPoint is looking for a brilliant, overachieving and enthusiastic individual to join our Support team. If you are hard working, personable and quick on your feet, then we’d like to invite you to join our growing family.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Salary: Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Employment includes a comprehensive extended Employee Health Benefits Package, car allowance and expense account.
Who We Are:
LinkPoint serves clients across Canada, US and parts of Europe across a variety of industries. We are a tightly knit team with a unique dynamic and strong sense of loyalty and passion for serving our clients. In the meantime, we’d love to learn more about you.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for individuals who have the following minimum qualifications:
- 2+ years working in Desktop (end-user) Support
- 2+ years working in a Network Admin or Network Support capacity
- Microsoft Certification (preferred, please detail your certifications)
- Knowledge of MS Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016 (SBS, Exchange, etc.) is an asset. VDI experience is an asset.
- Experience in all versions of Windows (please list experience). Experience in OSX is an asset
- Experience in business applications is an asset (please list experience)
- Experience supporting virtualization (ideally HyperV and vmware) is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with network security appliances is an asset
Transportation (your own vehicle) as the job may require commuting within the Lower Mainland. Compensation for mileage included.
Please specify all software knowledge base and any certifications within application.
This position may require travel to client sites, therefore own transportation is required.
Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Employment includes a comprehensive extended Employee Health Benefits Package, car allowance and expense account.
*Preference given to Canadian residents.
How to Apply
As a Sales Representative, there’s no doubt that you should be able to sell yourself. Please forward us a brief response, 150 words or less, telling us what makes you the best salesperson in the world.
To be considered for this position, the above requirement must be fulfilled. Also, please enclose your resume and any relevant materials (ie: projects, portfolios, etc.)
Thank you for your interest and application and I hope that we speak soon.