Who is LinkPoint?
LinkPoint is a leading full-service IT firm and managed services provider for small and medium sized businesses. With a team of intelligent and enthusiastic specialists working in a collaborative environment, LinkPoint has become an integral part of businesses across BC and beyond.
About the job!
We are looking for a brilliant, overachieving, highly motivated individual to join our IT Support team as a Procurement Specialist! If you are organized, resourceful, and can provide next level customer service then we’d like to invite you to join our growing family.
This entry level role provides an excellent opportunity for growth and expansion of your knowledge base with hands-on, well-coached skill development.
- Overseeing and handling all procurement and licensing
- Preparing quotes and invoices
- Assisting with handling and processing warranty claims
- Interacting with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Create purchase orders and coordinate these internally as well as with vendors/suppliers
- Managing and maintaining inventory across all locations
- Dealing directly with vendors and suppliers to negotiate terms such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time
- High school diploma
- 1+ years working as a Customer Service Representative in retail or similar industry
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date understanding of technology
- Experience in all versions of Windows (please list experience). Experience in OSX is an asset
- Be available to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM
- Need to be very comfortable interacting with clients of varying personalities both on the phone and in person
- Calm and collected disposition due to ever changing environment/parameters
- Comfortability with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great organizational skills
- Knowledge of hardware (laptops, desktops, monitors, etc.)
- Transportation (your own vehicle) as the job may require commuting from time-to-time
- Compensation for mileage included
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application – Sales Manager”
Base salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience plus a commission structure. Employment includes extended Employee Health Benefits Package.