Who is LinkPoint?
LinkPoint is a leading full-service IT firm and managed services provider for small and medium sized businesses. With a team of intelligent and enthusiastic specialists working in a collaborative environment, LinkPoint has become an integral part of businesses across BC and beyond.
About the job!
We are looking for a brilliant, overachieving, highly motivated individual to join our IT Support team! If you are personable, quick on your feet, and can provide next-level customer service then we’d like to invite you to join our growing family.
This opportunity will allow you to bring your current leadership qualities and IT technical expertise to the table and provide an excellent opportunity to grow and mentor our existing team.
- Balancing the technicians’ workload, working with dispatch to ensure tickets are being assigned to appropriate resources.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and leadership to our pool of technicians.
- Perform regular ticket reviews to ensure SLA’s are being met, internal processes followed and ITIL best practices implemented
- Conveying accountabilities to the assigned tech team
- Client escalation for ticket(s) and invoicing concerns
- Build and maintain the technicians work schedule, including hours of coverage
- Creating and updating SOP documents
- Assessing and configuring internal systems
- Vetting technician hours and expenses to ensure efficiencies
- Lead internal team meetings and prepare presentations
- Perform One on One meetings with technicians
- Approve technician time-off requests
- 2+ years of experience as a Tier 2 technician
- 2+ years working as Tier 1 technician, including desktop(end-user) support
- 2+ years working in a Network Admin or Network Support capacity
- Microsoft Certification (preferred, please detail your certifications)
- Experience in all versions of Windows (please list experience). Experience in OSX is an asset
- · Be available to work various potential shifts. Monday to Sunday, between 7 AM – 7 PM
- Need to be very comfortable interacting with our technicians and clients of varying personalities, both on the phone and in person
- Calm and collected disposition due to ever changing environment/parameters
- The ability to be firm and hand out disciplinary communications as required
- Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA A+ certifications
- Knowledge of MS Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012 (SBS, Exchange, etc.)
- Business Applications experience (please list)
- Virtualization Support experience (ideally HyperV and vmware)
- Network security and network appliances experience.
Please specify all software knowledgebase and any certifications within application.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with subject line “Application – IT Team Lead”
Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Employment includes extended Employee Health Benefits Package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent