We understand that you may need more than just advice, thus we work as an extension of your team to strategize, design, develop, analyze, and implement the solutions that deliver value to your business. We integrate our processes within yours, so that we can manage (and support) any changes with ease and success.
To foster a team-based approach in solving technology problems through services, support, consulting, and procurement while our best people grow and prosper by serving our clients at the highest standard.
Who we are
LinkPoint has been providing Consulting Services to our clients for over two decades. With current headquarters in Langley, BC, we are a team of experienced professionals who always give their full dedication to every project. We serve a variety of industries, including transportation, aviation, manufacturing, education, retail, hospitality, finance, and more, in both private and public markets.
- We listen as well as we speak. We speak as well as we listen.
- We accept feedback. We provide feedback.
- We evoke empathy, compassion, and support.
Integrity & Responsibility
- We act with confidence, not complacency. We are always honest and speak the truth, even if the message is difficult.
- We follow through on our word and our obligations.
- We hold ourselves accountable. And we support others by holding them accountable.
Collaboration & Inclusion
- We acknowledge differing opinions, thoughts, and experiences. Even if we do not share the same perspective.
- We work together; internally and externally.
- We value creative thinking; we are solutions experts.
Innovation & Value
- We evaluate new methods, ideas, and products.
- We constantly assess, plan, and execute.
- We are considerate of business goals, future technologies, scalability and returns on investment.
KS Systems was founded to provide computer repair for residential clients and small businesses
Incorporated as Digital Computer Solutions Inc. with a focus on SMEs, primarily in the transportation industry.
Addition of IT Consultancy and process development.
Introduction of Managed Services.
Addition of Business Analysis and Cost-Benefit centric consultancy.
DCS Rebrands as LinkPoint IT Solutions Ltd.
LinkPoint adds offices in Vancouver and Richmond.
The company consolidates and establishes its headquarters in Port Coquitlam.
LinkPoint offers development services to clients.
Continued growth encourages LinkPoint to add a new office in downtown Vancouver.
Announcement of organizational restructuring within the LinkPoint Technology Group of Companies. LinkPoint completes acquisition of Connect Okanagan Telephone Ltd. and Connect Information Technology Solutions Inc.